Friday, November 2, 2007

illiterate? LIKE who? That is SO me?

I'm kind of illiterate as far as technology and writing goes. Being that I come from a different country and most of my educations was from there, I tend to have problems with my English writing. This doesn't concern my vocabulary, although it can be better, but what it does affect is my semantics (look this up in dictionary.com) and my punctuation. I guess this is due to the fact that I tend to write the way I speak.

As far as using a PC goes, I know how to do the basics but I think I would be better off being more knowledgeable about it. I can easily open programs to write and read documents, but the transferring of files with my computer and then going so far as making them accessible online is a little difficult for me. The PC and Internet combined are considered a great tool today. For example, some people post their resume online and have jobs actually call them which is very useful. Basically with a better knowledge of the PC I believe that my life would be a little simpler and easier.

No comments: